We are establishing a new Intensive Support Team to continue to add to the level of support we can offer the people in our homes. The team will be led by Wayne Barker who is moving from his role as Registered Manager at Westmead to establish the team. Wayne has over 25 years of experience […]
The Bridge provides community-based, registered support focused on individual’s unique needs. We offer the ideal environment and personalised support to help people with complex needs and behaviours that challenge live happily and safely in the community.
Our experienced team and individual accommodation options are entirely flexible to suit the needs of people with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and behaviours that challenge.
- Change perceptions See the world through the eyes of the people we support and mould the world around them
- Take a different outlook Use our wealth of experience and knowledge to look at unique situations differently
- Be nice, kind, patient, resourceful, open minded, resilient and forgiving
- Understand why situations occur We take an evidence based approach to why behaviour occurs and how to respond appropriately
- Everyone’s opinion matters We value every individual as part of the team and they are key to the success of the people we support and the organisation